Friday, April 16, 2010

Conley Commits to Bulldogs

Rumors had been circulating after last weekend that Chris Conley was closing in on making his commitment. Conely announced through his his high school coach Heath Webb that he would verbally commiting to the University of Georgia. Conley chose the Bulldogs over Alabama, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Maryland, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas Tech, Vanderbilt and Wake Forest. Conley had this to say about his recruitment "Today my family and I are ending my recruitment. This decision was reached through much traveling and research but ultimately prayer. Through all of this, I have come to decide that I will be attending the University of Georgia." Conley will be a great addition to what is already looking like an oustanding class for 2011.


GATA


All information obtained from Scout.com

No comments: