Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christian Green Down to Two

Christian Green, 5 Star WR, out of Tampa Bay  is officially down to two schools. Green marked Florida off his list today. Green is now down to Florida State, the front runner, and Georgia. Green had this to say about the two schools and his trip to FSU this weekend:

"I am starting to get excited about it, I am just ready to start the new phase of my life, my career. It will be either FSU or Georgia. Right now, I think I have a certain feeling of where I want to go. But I have one more visit to make first. I am really looking forward to getting up to Florida State this weekend. I just want to talk with all the players and coaches and see what they have to say. I want to get to know them better. Man, I have always liked Georgia, coach Richt and the players and coaches up there. They have a great work ethic and want to win championships. They are trying to bring in players that want to win championships."

Florida State has an advantage because Green's cousin E.G. Green played at FSU under Bobby Bowden. Now as with most of all the recruits we have to wait until next Wednesday. It can't get here soon enough.

No comments: