Friday, July 9, 2010

Da'Rick Rogers Arrested

Any fan of the Bulldogs will love to hear this, former Calhoun standout and current Tennessee Volunteer, Da'Rick Rogers was arrested last night for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Rogers was at local bar in Knoxville with some other Tennessee football players when the fight broke out and an off duty police officer was assaulted.

The only downside I see to this is that Rogers could very well be suspended for the Georgia game. I know personally I was looking forward to watching Rambo, Williams, or the Hitman welcome Rogers to the college ball.

The fight could be the least of Tennessee's problems.

2 comments:

Dawgfan17 said...

I honestly can say I hope UT finishes last in the SEC east. How much fun would that be?

Dawgsopinion said...

I would have to say there is a better than 50% chance that will happen. South Carolina and Kentucky are both better than the Vol's this year.

On a side note I am attending the Tennessee vs Oregon game in Knoxville. My fiance is an Oregon graduate so we are going to the Georgia opener than going to the Oregon game the following week. Should be interesting to see how a bad SEC team does against a top Pac-10 team.