Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Apologies

I would like to apologize for the lack of posts this past month. It has been a rather hectic month these past 30 days. I proposed to the love of my life, she said YES and now we are wedding planning already. Work has been extremely hectic and I am redoing my apartment since now their are two of us living there. Not trying to make excuses but I should be back to at least a post a day if not two form here on out.

Also we only have 95 days until Georgia takes the field.

3 comments:

Dawgfan17 said...

Congrats! That is awesome news for you and presumably for her. Keep up the good work, yours in one of the few blogs that spends any time on recruiting. As someone who doesn't have the extra money to spend on pay sites it is nice to be able to get some info.

ecdawg said...

Congrats! - Now get back to work!

Dawgsopinion said...

Thanks guys. Since we decided on a location and she is pretty much moved in I have some more free time. She was a little upset when I kept trying to update via my phone when we were scouting out venues :)