Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2012 RB Interested in Georgia

College football recruits are receiving offers earlier and earlier now. Keith Marshall is one such player, with him already receiving offers from Duke and North Carolina. The Bulldogs though sound like they will not be far behind according to Marshall "I've gotten verbal offers from Duke and North Carolina. Georgia also told me they'd offer as soon as they could, I don't even know what to think about it. I was kind of shocked at first. I mean, I was hoping I'd be one of the top recruits in the country." This was according to Mike Farrell of Rivals.com.

Keith Marshall is a 5' 11" 175 lb back out of Millbrook HS in Raleigh, NC who runs 4.4 40 and rushed for 1,166 yards last season. Marshall plans to be in attendance for the G-Day game in a few weeks. He does not any clear cut favorite schools as of now.

No comments: