Thursday, March 18, 2010

Marshall Names Top 3

Two sport star Nick Marshall has been receiving offers from schools for basketball and football for the past year with some schools offering him for both. Marshall has been drawing comparison's to Heisman Trophy winner Charlie Ward of Florida State, which is probably no surprise to learn that Florida State is one of the school offering him. Kipp Adams from UGASports.com recently caught up with Marshall and asked him about his recruiting and who might be the top schools right now "Georgia, Florida State and Georgia Tech are my main schools right now. They are all the same right now, I don't have a leader from those three schools," he said. "I am planning on making some visits to get a good feel for the schools, and if I feel comfortable, I plan to make my decision in June." To read the full interview please click on the link.

Marshall will be in Athens for the annual G-Day game in a few weeks. Mark Richt and the staff recently attended one of Marshall's basketball games, which really impressed Marshall. Marshall is best friends with current Georgia commit Lonnie Outlaw. Outlaw will be attending Georgia Military College this fall before enrolling in Georgia hopefully next year. This could be great news for the Bulldogs as Outlaw and Marshall would have a chance to enroll at UGA together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If I remember correctly, Outlaw will have to do 2 years at GMC. It'd be great if he only had to do one, though.

Dawgsopinion said...

I believe you are correct. My mistake