Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bulldogs on Top For 2012 CB

Mark Richt and the Bulldog coaching staff got some good news on Saturday from Carver HS RB/CB Deion Bonner when he named the Bulldogs as his #1 team right now. When Bonner spoke with Chad Simmons of Scout.com he had this to say:

"I can see myself spending four years at Georgia and that is why they are number one right now. I always have fun when I go up there, I really like the players there, and the coaches are a lot like me. They have to be on top for me right now."

Bonner has a laid back personality and looks for the same thing in the coaches that he wants to play for. Bonner had this to say about Coach Richt:


"Coach Richt is a great person and a great coach He always reminds me when I see him that he wants me to go to Georgia, how many corners they have leaving in the next two years, and how they need me there. He is a laid back coach too and I like that because I am pretty laid back too. I have always liked Coach Richt since I met him last year."

Currently he holds offers from Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Southern Miss and Tennessee. 

No comments: