Thursday, March 4, 2010

Carver Inside Lineman Wants Offer

There were three recruits from Carver High School on the campus of Georgia this past weekend, Gabe Wright, Deion Bonner and Quincy McKinney. McKinney is the only one that is not holding an offer from the Bulldogs at this point, but this does not mean that he doesn't want one. This was the first time that McKinney had been back to Athens since Dawg Night last July and McKinney really liked everything he saw.

McKinney and his teammates were up at 5am on Saturday to see the team perform their matt drills and came away very impressed. After the morning workout McKinney had a chance to catch up with coach Stacey Searels and coach John Lilly and was told that they would be by for his spring practice and spring game. When referring to an offer about Georgia he had this to say to when talking to Kip Adams from UGASports.com "It is Georgia, I live here and that is my home team. I want them to offer me because I think I can bring a lot to them if I were come to Georgia," said McKinney. To read the entire interview click on the link

McKinney currently has offers from Duke, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Maryland, North Carolina and Southern Miss. McKinney has not made anything official in regards to him visiting Athens but he should be back sooner than later.

No comments: