Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best LB at NUC Combine Wants Offer from Georgia

Over the weekend the NUC Combine was held in Atlanta. This combine invited some of the best underclassmen in the state, a chance to compete and show off their skills. One of the recruits that was present was Jabari Hunt-Days. Hunt-Days is a 6'2" 226 lb OLB/RB out of Hillgrove HS in Powder Springs, GA. He was voted best LB at the combine and spoke with Kelly Quinlan from JacketsOnline.com about his recruitment "I am hoping to get an offer from Georgia. I really like Georgia and of course I want one from Georgia Tech, I am excited both those schools switched to the 3-4 because I know I can play well in that defense. My brother talked to Coach Brian Bohannon the other day and he let me know they still want me bad and we are just going through the recruiting process. We will see what happens." To read the rest of the interview click on the link.

Hunt-Days brother Synjyn Days was a 3 Star ATH that commited to Georgia Tech in August of last year and will be enrolling in the fall. Synjyn Days never recieved an offer from GA last year but wanted to stay in-state which is the main reason why he chose Georgia Tech. Hunt-Days feels that with the performance he showed at the combine, the offers will start to roll in very shortly. From everything that he saying it seems like Georgia Tech and Georgia are the two schools he is showing the most interest in. It is hard to say who has the upper hand between the two. His brother does go to GT so he might want to play with his brother or he could want to play against him every year. Only time will tell......

No comments: