Monday, March 15, 2010

Dickson Names Top 5

Xzavier Dickson was in attendance this weekend at the NIKE Combine in Hallford Stadium in Clarkston, GA. Dickson had been hard to get a hold of since track season started as his father stopped all interviews to let his son concentrate on his track season. UGASports.com was able to get an exclusive interview with Dickson. Here is what Dickson had to say about his top 5:

Alabama: "I like the intensity and the coaching staff."


Georgia: "Same as Alabama, and they have a new defensive coordinator and I like how he presents himself and how he says I will fit in their system. I would play outside linebacker"

Georgia Tech: "They are pretty good too and they run a 3-4 too so I would play outside linebacker. I believe I could do pretty well in that."

Auburn: "They have a good defensive line coach and they like me at defensive end."

Florida: "They just have athletes and they are just good every year."

To read the entire interview click on the link.

Dickson is currently being recruited by coach Todd Grantham and was in attendance for Georgia's most recent Junior Day, where he had a chance to talk with coach Mark Richt and watched the Bulldogs upset the Florida Gators on the hardcourt.

No comments: