Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bulldogs Offer Athlete Devin Bowman

Devin Bowman got the offer that he has been waiting for when Mark Richt called him and gave him the news Tuesday. 

"Coach Richt spoke to me on the phone today and offered me personally, This is the big one I have been waiting for and I am really excited. Georgia is my leader now for sure."

Bowman is listed as a running back but the Bulldogs are more interested in moving him to the CB position. With his 6'0" 175lb frame and being able to run a 4.49 40 he should  make for an excellent corner. All signs right now point to that Coach Scott Lakatos wants his corners to be on the taller side. Bowman had this to say about the switch:

"Georgia wants me as a corner in their new 3-4 defense, they also want me to touch the ball on offense some like they did with Branden Smith this year. I am just so excited about it this offer."

Bowman is supposed to be in attendance for the Bulldogs Junior Day this weekend. I will be providing all the players that will be attendance as soon as they are available.

No comments: