Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bulldogs offer Florida WR Greene

Speedy 3 Star Florida WR Reshad Greene has recieved an offer from the Bulldogs. Greene called Georgia Offensive coordinator Mike Bobo yesterday and received the offer:

"I called Coach Bobo and he told me that the whole staff watched my film and I was a no-brainer offer for them, they are the fifth school that has offered me. I have offers from Florida, Florida State, Notre Dame and North Carolina too. That is it for now."

Greene was resident of the state of GA until his sophmore year where he moved to Ft. Lauderdale. The Gators had a huge lead with Greene since they were the first to offer and are from his home state, but Greene is keeping all his options open as the offers continue roll in:

"I still like Florida and I am very interested in them, but I am looking at all of the schools now. I am open to everyone and I am not going to concentrate much on recruiting until after my senior season.”

Hopefully the Bulldogs can get Greene on campus soon and maybe let him hang around the other Green that we already have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rashad Greene is originally from Albany. He transferred to STA last summer.