Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bulldogs Offer Washington WR

The Georgia Bulldogs sent an offer to Washington HS WR Zach Witchett this past week. Witchett is known as one of the fastest players in the southeast running a 4.4 40 yard dash. Witchett was expecting to receive an offer from UGA at their Junior Day this weekend but when he went to his mailbox there it was. Two former Washington players played for Georgia last season and showed Witchett around when the Bulldogs played Auburn last season. He really like both players:

 "I know Branden Smith and Reshad Jones since they are both from my neighborhood. Reshad was a friend of my brother and he used to come to my little league game and give me positive advice. I really looked up to him and I used to come watch him play here. Branden used to help me improve as a player in practice, and he never let up on me."

Witchett is a lock I believe to be Bulldog. After he made this comment:

"Georgia was the first college I ever saw play, and I had already had my heart and mind set on wanting to go there. So for them to already be my number one team and then offer me, that just makes it even better."

The 2011 class is going to be a top #5 class I truly believe.

No comments: