Monday, February 22, 2010

Bulldogs Land 4th Commitment

The Georgia Bulldogs got some good news this morning when David Andrews, 3 star center, out of The Wesleyan School, GA gave a verbal commitment to them. Andrews has this to say about the Bulldogs:
"I've always wanted to be a Georgia Bulldog, I didn't know at first if they were going to offer, so when it came I knew right away this was where I wanted to go. I've been there so many times; it's like a second home."
This commitment could turn out to be an excellent one for the Bulldogs as Andrews is friends with Watts Dantzler, 4 star OL, and could possibly help the Bulldogs land him. Andrews had this to say about the situation:
"Watts and I have developed a special relationship over this process and have become great friends. We first met at the U.S. Army Combine, stayed in the same hotel and hung out together a lot. We drive up for basketball. We're just good friends."
With this commitment Georgia should have the solid number three class in the SEC as of now.

No comments: