Friday, February 26, 2010

Top GA MLB Down to 10

The number one MLB in the state GA James Vaughters has knocked his list of potential schools down to nine today. When Vaughters spoke with Chad Simmons of Scout.com he had this to say about his list:

"Every one of the colleges I am considering are strong academically, have a strong track record of developing players for the NFL, and have an enthusiastic fan base, I have appreciated all of the schools that have shown interest in me. I think it is time for me to narrow the field and I wanted to share the things that stand out right now about the schools I am currently considering."

The Bulldogs have made the cut and are on the list of nine. Vaughters had over 30 offers at one point, but the list now consists of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, North Carolina, Ohio State, USC, Stanford, and Texas. Vaugter is really looking  Vaughters will be crossing more teams off his list before he takees his official visits next spring.

No comments: